Thursday, July 7, 2011

Marilyn Monroe's best quotes

"Creativity has got to start with humanity and when you're a human being, you feel, you suffer."
"I've been on a calendar, but never on Time."
"Fame will go by and, so long, I've had you, fame. If it goes by, I've always known it was fickle. So at least it's something I experience, but that's not where I live."

"I want to grow old without facelifts... I want to have the courage to be loyal to the face I've made. Sometimes I think it would be easier to avoid old age, to die young, but then you'd never complete your life, would you? You'd never wholly know you."
"Johnny Hyde was wonderful, but he was not my Svengali. Milton Greene was not my Svengali I' m nobody's slave and never have been ... Now they write that Lee Strasberg is my Svengali . . . and Arthur Miller isn't my Svengali."

It's woman's spirit and mood a man has to stimulate in order to make sex interesting. The real lover is the man who can thrill you by touching your head or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space."

"I learned to walk as a baby and I haven't had a lesson since."

No comments:

Post a Comment